Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well the weekend was one of the best I have had in a while. The weather was around 20C both days which is unheard of in winter for this part of the world. And I played in a 30 man Texas Hold'em Tournament on Saturday evening and took home 1st place - $620 smackeroos!! Not bad for an evenings work, although I got majorly lucky a couple of times. I guess that is needed to make it to the top.

Arielle is continuing to grow like a champ. She is now almost 9 pounds and she is not quite 4 weeks old. Her sleep patterns are not quite set yet so some nights she will sleep for 4 hours at a stretch and other nights we will only get a 2-3 hour stretch. She really is a pretty easy baby, she gets fussy at times but for the most part she is pretty mellow. Stacey and I are both hoping that she continues to be mellow :)

2 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger RLR said...

nice one on updating again mate!

it's all very well that you keep telling us that the baby is healthy, but when will you inform us of how her midfielder skills are growing?

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Shaun Per said...

Currently her legs are the longest I have seen on a baby so I hold out hope that her midfield skills will be quite class. If not, at least she can kick the other players :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home