Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Changes are coming!

Well Stacey has been told that we are in the home straight so far as the pregnancy is concerned. So I should be a dad any day now. Kind of scary but I guess that it happens to the best of us. I am sure with a little training and the right education our daughter can one day turn out for Manchester United. Or at least make enough money on the golf tour to support us in our old age.

The weather here is most class, around -10C for the high with a bunch of snow. Means that the usual bunch of idiots will be out on the roads trying to navigate the black ice and tricky conditions. I think I might leave early so I can catch the class of Ryan Giggs handing one to the Spurs.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger RLR said...

it will be class if the lass can play for Man Utd, mate. as Darren Ferguson once graced the theatre of dreams, they have no excuses :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home