Friday, February 18, 2005

Back in the Land of the Living.

Sorry for the lack of posts. I promised myself that the New Year would see me making a decent attempt to get my Blog back up and running, but as we can see......
Anyway, my decent excuse is the birth of my baby girl, Ariella Hope. She is a little angel although this parent thing is definitely tough. I don't know which is tougher: the lack of sleep or the lack of any kind of schedule. I guess the sleep thing is what it is, and it is not like people have died from getting any less sleep.

So Stacey and I soldier on trying to figure out the whole parent game. So far so good in that we haven't made to many mistakes. And I am seriously psyched that she is long and lean. I figure that by the time she is 18 Man United will allows girls in their team and she can kickabout at the Theater of Dreams alongside the greats of that time. On the subject of football I have a sneaky suspicion that this weekend will see a defeat for the Chelski at the hands of the Toon Army AND a victory against the Scousers for the Red Devils. Now if only I had the money to back up my bravado :)

That's all we have for today but I promise to now keep this blog at least fairly current!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home